Thursday, January 9, 2020

20P-1 (January 9) Fast Rain

The tide window was open. Weather was questionable but good enough to start. This came after a previous attempt that was wiped out by big surf on a neap tide, which left no room for a sculpture.

The sand was very good. The weather didn't cooperate. It gave me enough time to make the pile and do much of the carving, but rain came in fast and looked fierce. I decided to shoot some photos quickly and leave, not being at all dressed for rain.

The camera locked up after three photos. Card full. Well, it had been some time since I last archived the images. I put it away and started walking.

Rain came in, and wind, and cold. I congratulated myself for getting out just in time... but then it all went away. By the time I reached home the wind had calmed, the clouds had blown away, and the arch of blue was over all. Well, I got most of a sculpture done.




No comments:

Post a Comment